tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] fldigi/tlf workaround

From: Ed
Subject: [Tlf-devel] fldigi/tlf workaround
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 08:10:37 -0400

Found an easy way to get tlf to send the CQ macro. It was right there
in the tlf docs and I just overlooked it.

<ctrl-pgup> increases the autocq time, I set mine at 60. This gives you
plenty of time to see if someone is calling before it starts again.

However the S&P still only sends your call as it is defined in the
logcfg.dat file. You can put your call in there a max of twice :

CALL=W3NR W3NR

anymore than that tlf will not start.

At least for now it is better than nothing.

The cr/lf still needs to be fixed also.

Ed W3NR