tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] GRig, rigctl, FT-1000 & SuSE 10.3

From: William Liporace
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] GRig, rigctl, FT-1000 & SuSE 10.3
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:34:12 -0500

I do NOT think it is your ISO or Puppy. I can see the USB port with NO problem. The issue appears to be the way that Yaesu requires the port to be set. I had the same issue with the radio with standard serial ports. At one time, I thought it was my knowledge. After some other testing, I am fing that it is not.  One of the authors of another logging software said that there are many other issues.
I think I had sent Nate some information. I am an appliance operator, not a programmer. I would be happy to forward any thing I know and found to those who may want to figure it out...

WIll