tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] New ham-puppy CD for testing

From: Rein Couperus
Subject: [Tlf-devel] New ham-puppy CD for testing
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 15:10:16 +0100

Hi folks,

there is a new puppy CD with ham apps. It is based on puppy linux v. 3.01.
I have decided to merge the Debian Dxpedition Disk and the pskmail puppy disk
into
one, which will be easier on maintenance from my side. Moreover I only have
to carry 1 disk for the next dxpedition :)

The live CD contains:
* Cwdaemon-0.9.4
* The new Winkey driver for linux (cwademon compatible daemon for K1EL keyer)
* hamlib-2.6 including rigctl
* Grig 0.7.2 Radio Control GUI
* tlf-0.9.31-2, TRlog and CT compatible contest logger (+cabillo, +adif)
* pskmail client v. 0.5.5
* pskmail server v. 0.5.3
* fldigi-2.07 multimode digital modem program
* flarq-2.50
* fl_logbook-2.3
* Colordx Client for DX cluster
* Colrconv, a converse client with preinstalled channel (6789) and host
* /dev/ttyUSB0 works...

+ all goodies contained in puppy 3.01

Xlog and Xdx could not be included as puppy is still using GTK2.4 and both apps
give
errors.

Hope you have some time testing this. (No, tlf-0.9.31 is not fldigi compatible
yet...)
The .iso image (127 MB) is at
<http://sharon.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pub/linux/ham/pskmail/puppy/>
and is called ham-puppy-1.0beta1.iso