tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Callmaster problem

From: Rein Couperus
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Callmaster problem
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:49:25 +0100

I have changed the 'possible calls' routine:

* Output is now in the top left hand corner of tlf, like in xtlf

* The routine now checks the own log first, and marks the calls found there.
After that the callmaster database is searched.

* Calls in callmaster can now be up to 12 characters long.

Test archive (tlf-0.9.31-2) in http://sharon.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pub/linux/ham/tlf

See attached pic... hope you like it.

73,

Rein Pa0R