tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] cwdaemon 0.9.4

From: Rob Vance
Subject: [Tlf-devel] cwdaemon 0.9.4
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 22:37:16 -0800

Hi All,

I am using Gutsy Gibbon (Ubuntu 7.10) with tlf 0.9.30 and cwdaemon
0.9.4.

I am having troubles with my set-up and I noticed that the pins that are
supposed to toggle voltage for PTT are not working.

According to my voltmeter pin 16 is not toggling when sending a
voice-keyer message.  Pin 17 works; it is toggling voltages for CW
transmission (in CW mode).  Also, when I Apt-P to turn on PTT, neither
pin changes voltage.

The rest of my set-up has other problems, but I measured this response
straight off the parallel port of the PC.  I seemed to recall it worked
last year, but I am not absolutely certain.

Rob, N6ROB