tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Contest rules

From: IK1RAC, Vittorio
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Contest rules
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:52:49 +0200

Hi,
I tried to search a little bit before asking but no luck so here is the
matter. I used tlf from time to time in contest but one of the limiting
factor is that sometimes you decide to participate at the very last moment
and maybe for a couple of hours. If the contest is not supported and you do
not have time/will to define your rules you end up using another software
which is typically Windows based.
I was wondering whether it exists a repository of predefined contest rules for
tlf. If not how about creating one where everybody could contribute so that
in a while you can build up a consistent number of contest natively
supported.
This could encourage tlf adoption and use.
I am using Linux nearly 100% of time but on these occasions !

Thanks for your nice SW  and 73s de
IK1RAC - WH2W   Vittorio Vallero
I-QRP N°106
Marconista 305