tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] ARRL SS Cabrillo File Write

From: Jim Smith
Subject: [Tlf-devel] ARRL SS Cabrillo File Write
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 09:18:53 -0600

I know the developers are hard at doing ham radio right now, but maybe
one of the users can answer my question.

How in the heck do you get Tlf to write the Cabrillo file properly for
ARRL Sweepstakes?  When I enter ':write', I have put in my exchange any
number of different ways, and for the life of me I cannot get tlf to
write my section [MO] in the exchange part of every entry.  It wants to
force a "1" there, and either append my section on the call worked, or
ignore it completely.

Have any of the folks using this for sweepstakes figured this out?
Thanks.

--

73, Jim N0OCT