tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Xtlf 1.0.3 Beta IARU hf !!

From: Nate Bargmann
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Xtlf 1.0.3 Beta IARU hf !!
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 10:24:26 -0500

* stephane <address@hidden> [2006 Jul 09 09:56 -0500]:
> I have resolved the 'adjust point" It's a bad manipulation from me, but
> anyone can confirm than the iaru.pm rules is ok for  this week end contest
> because I am not sure for the point/multi after reading the information on a
> french web site contest.

While it is nice to know your final score, it really isn't necessary as
the ARRL/IARU folks will run your Cabrillo log through their software
and determine your correct score (after busted calls, missed exchanges,
etc.).  Just make sure your qso.cbr file is correct for everything
else and email it to them.

73, de Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of