tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] new beta available PROBLEM

From: stephane
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] new beta available PROBLEM
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:21:36 +0200

73's for all,

I have a little problem, I have tested XTLF(beta3) under Suse 10.1 ok, DEBIAN
etch OK, Its my home coputer and the second my HAM computer but I would like
xtlf on my  mobile computer with debian sarge stable after a long long time
it's the same result :

#xtlf

(xtlf.pl:11824): libglade-WARNING **: unknow property 'urgency_hint' for class
'GtkDialog'
Erreur de segmentation

If you can help me, many thanks by advance.

Stef f4bit