tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] YU-DX for TLF

From: David Quental
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] YU-DX for TLF
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:09:59 +0100

Hello to all TLF fans,
Thanks a lot Fabian!! As a reward, and to make you really happy for the
Easter holidays, have a look at the future at:

http://tlf.wikispaces.com/tlf-1.0+preview
Fine pic Rein!!!
Actually, this is what will integrate the external scoring module in the
near future...
No time for the contest today, I am in a hurry to finish this :)

Thanks for your effort Rein!
You will need to be patient a bit, I still have to do the cluster,
hamlib and LAN stuff. Actually, I could release it for testing without
the multi-node, hamlib and cluster features.

It would be very nice, but of course can wait.
73, Rein PA0R

BTW, this project shows the power of PERL... I have been on this for 4
days now, and the equivalent time for tlf-0.1 was 6 months!!

It is in fact very postive to know it, maybe I will try to learn Perl.

Best 73s and I am looking forward for next release of TLF.

CT1DRB
David Quental