tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] External scoring module

From: Rein Couperus PA0R
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] External scoring module
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 09:29:42 +0200

OK, can be done. Are you aware both contests are in the same weekend?

About the NRA contest, I don't understand the multiplier scheme...  Does
it mean I get 6 multipliers if I work CQ5MGP on 80 meters?

About the jec, are you supposed to work only french stations or does
everybody work everybody? Does France count for Dept. multiplier + DXCC
country mult? The rules are not clear (it is not my French...).

Rein