tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] gMFSK install for tlf

From: Rein Couperus PA0R
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] gMFSK install for tlf
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 00:05:43 +0200

No, not really...I had  tried to compile it and it didn't...
Actually I did not need it (PSk63 and RTTY is all you need :)
Moreover the interface is preliminary, it needs to be a socket instead
of files.

But I can send you the source, so you can try yourself if you want. It
is only a few lines of code in main.c

Rein

... I will not be available tomorrow,RRDXA contest club meeting in
DL ....