tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Tlf-0.9.28 uses gMFSK as RTTY modem!

From: Rein Couperus PA0R
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Tlf-0.9.28 uses gMFSK as RTTY modem!
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 21:45:04 +0200

Ok, lets take it 1 step at the time....

You can test if the hacked version of gmfsk-0.6 runs ok by doing:

echo "test" > gmfsk_autofile

from your home directory.

gMFSK should send "test", otherwise it does not work yet. From any other
directory you use
echo "testtest" > /home/oh6kxl/gmfsk_autofile

If that works, you can try the other side.

If:
GMFSK
DIGIMODEM=/home/oh6kxl/gmfsk_autofile
RTTYMODE
and gMFSK not running, when you e.g. press F1 you should see the CQ
message sitting in the file gmfsk_autofile in your home directory.

If gMFSK runs, it reads the file gmfsk_autofile, sends it and throws it
away...

Let me know if that works so far...

73,

Rein Pa0R