tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] To do List ?

From: rein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] To do List ?
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 17:37:16 +0100 (CET)

Hi Marco,
I have tried to keep the info on the tlf screen as concise as possible.
But you are right, sometimes it would be nice to have all qso info on
screen. I will think about how to do this... One way would be to open a
window giving all qso info when you put a qso number in the call field
'?1204'...
Another way  is to enable the scroll up into log view again, and then
you can jump to the qso with /qsonum. (the way it used to be,but some
people had problems to get out of log view (press 'q')). The way I would
like it is to use the 'up' key to scroll through the 5 editable lines
into log view, type '/204' to see the time in the log line and jump back
with 'q'.  Wichever you prefer...
As in TRlog, the sync feature still needs manual intervention. The way
TRlog and also CT do it is to write a note in the log, so the situation
can be resolved manually after the contest. You can see which station
wrote the note, and after which qso number.
At this stage I have no plans to change it, I can only say: "teach your
guys not to make mistakes during the contest, they take too much
time..." .
73,
Rein EA/PA0R/P
- via pskmail server SM0RWO on 10.148 MHz -