tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Next IOTA.

From: David Quental
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Next IOTA.
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 18:59:42 +0000

Hello to all TLF fans,

next july will be IOTA, my club wants to participate on it and I am in charge of the logging program. As linux fan I am interessed to use TLF, but a fast check let my know that, aparently, TLF has not rules for IOTA :( :( . Is there any plans to do any rules for IOTA???

Another issue is that we want to use 2 laptops to do it, one is granted with linux & TLF (it is my laptop :) ), but need another one. Connections between them will be via cable, I know how to do a wireless network (because I have one at my home with 3 computers) but a cable connection I do now know how to do it :) any info will be fine.

Best 73s and till next time/email.

CT1DRB
David Quental