tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] To do List ?

From: Marco - IK5ROS - VE3/IK5ROS
Subject: [Tlf-devel] To do List ?
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 23:16:57 +0100

Hello Rain,
during the last contest, when I got a dupe qso and say "qso before",
some OMs asked me at which hour we made a contact, so I don't able to
answer them because the check window show me the band and progressive number but not the time. Maybe it's useful to add the time, so we can check out how is wrong immediately.

2) Trying to sync multiplier station log  from "runner log" while
the runner has delete the last qso, in the "multi log" the qso is still present, then after the sync, TLF merge the two logs and don't erase the wrong entry, so after new digit we have a two same progressive number and the wrong qso in the "multi log". The runner has the true log file, but the multi has not , after sync.

Any idea ?

73 Marco