tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Re: TLF & gMFSK % other things...

From: Piotr Tomczak
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Re: TLF & gMFSK % other things...
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 00:24:56 +0100

Hej...

Right now I have an ARRL contest, but next week I will try to look for
the source files to the TLF and maybe I can help with the changes, if
you do not mind.

Maybe there are some other needs or ideas regarding the TLF form other
users.

Some ideas about the QSO mode (I use it a lot):

1. Changing of the CW speed is not so important to have in a "single key
press". So we can make the change as written in the Documentation.
"
You can change RST sent when a Call is in the Call Input Field.
Page_down will lower the S value and Page_up will increase it.

RST received can be changed by going into the exchange field and using
Page_down and Page_up accordingly.
"

73 de piotr sm7yea