tlf-devel

Re: [Hamlib-developer] Re: [Tlf-devel] FT-1000 Does not work!!

From: Rein Couperus PA0R
Subject: Re: [Hamlib-developer] Re: [Tlf-devel] FT-1000 Does not work!!
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 10:39:27 +0100

I would propose the tlf wiki as a place to gather configuration info...
You can edit/cut/paste your config into the wiki page... I will make a
special page for configs. The wiki has just been started, and the ideas
is that the users add info to it.

Have a look at http://tlf.wikispaces.com

73,

Rein PA0R