tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] newbie questions....

From: David Quental
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] newbie questions....
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:29:21 +0000

Hello Will,

name is David, nr Lisbon and call is CT1DRB.
> OK, I am almost lost!!  I may not get this working before the contest
> (family obligations).....
Family is always more important than radio.

> I think I have the HAMLIB, CWDEAMON, TLF installed. I have tried to look at
> documentation to check it out. I am missing something. I tried to follow
> the instructions. Have not figured it out...
Ok, I have same linux dist as you, so I can help you. First of all if must
decide if will need to use hamlib to control radios or not. If you decide to
use hamlib best is to go to hamlib.sourceforge.net, get source, compile it
and install, steps are like these:
1) install hamlib as ./configure, then make and, as root, make install;
2) then install tlf as ./configure --enable-hamlib, then make and, as root,
make install.
3) cwdaemon is the easiest one, ./configure, then make and, as root, make
install.

If you need help, do not hesitate to contact me, address@hidden

> 73 WIll NA2NA
> na2na.net