tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] new databases added

From: David Quental
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] new databases added
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 11:00:27 +0100

Hello to all.

Rein: Hope that you had a fine WPX CW Contest, here at my side I gave my help
to CS5A so I was not in contest.

> Hello...
>
> Done some programming during the WPX :)
> I wrote a script (masterconvert.pl) so you can do your own conversion
> from master.dta. I added it to the scripts directory in CVS. The script
> reads from standard input so use it as:
> cat master.dta | ./masterconvert.pl
>
> I have added new callmaster and cty.dat (march 2005 version)
> to /tlf/share in CVS.
>
> I have updated main.c, tlf.h and searchlog.c to accommodate the larger
> list (37.000 calls). Committed to CVS.
I got all new that you put on CVS but when I try to compile it gives me an
errour:
address@hidden:~/tlf> make
cd . && /home/ct1drb/tlf/missing aclocal-1.4
WARNING: `aclocal-1.4' is needed, and you do not seem to have it handy on your
         system.  You might have modified some files without having the
         proper tools for further handling them.  Check the `README' file,
         it often tells you about the needed prerequirements for installing
         this package.  You may also peek at any GNU archive site, in case
         some other package would contain this missing `aclocal-1.4' program.
make: *** [aclocal.m4] Error 1

I checked and during ./configure it does not find automake-1.4, but I have
automake-1.9.5. Now I have, since yesterday, SuSE 9.3.

Sorry for work that might I will give you Rein.

Best 73 for all.

CT1DRB
David Quental