tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] [Fwd: problem with sound recordings?]

From: Doug Smith W9WI
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] [Fwd: problem with sound recordings?]
Date: 15 Mar 2005 12:11:46 -0600

On Tue, 2005-03-15 at 08:13, pa0r wrote:
> just back from 8 weeks in sunny Spain.... and I notice there's been quite
> some
> action here... tnx for the patches, I will download them and test them for
> inclusion in the next release of tlf!!

That's a very good excuse, and I envy you!  (it's supposed to be warm
here in W4 but right now at 1200 local time it's 0C and cloudy with snow
expected overnight...)

I have since resolved the problem with TLF exiting with "invalid
command" at the end of a voice message.  It was another "crossed
declaration" of ph_message.  I *hope* the fix is reflected in those
patches - if it isn't let me know & I'll try to remember how I built the
patches in the first place<grin>!
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN  EM66