tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Upload lf-0.9.21

From: Rein Couperus
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Upload lf-0.9.21
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 22:46:30 +0100

I have uploaded tlf-0.9.21 for testing to the download sites (it's not on the
website yet).

This release includes all the patches I received over the last 6 month.
Besides making the code more stable, it will enable compilation under OPENBSD
and gcc 3.4. Further it should be compatible with cwdaemon-0.9 (weighting
-50...50). I also got a patch to cure a problem with the qso logic,
2x escape will now reset the qso logic as soon as the call field is empty
again.
TNX PG4I, VA3DB, OM4AA. Also the anonymous contributions I got through the
bugtracker are very welcome!!

- Changes:
-       the cw sidetone setting (TONE) in logcfg.dat has become CWTONE=...
-       a new parameter LOWBANDS_DOUBLE has been introduced
        (points x 2 for 40-80-160) (whatsay Pontus!!)
-       a new parameter CLUSTER_LOG has been intgroduced. When set
        the cluster messages are written to a 'clusterlog' file... this can be
tailed
to a terminal window (tail -f clusterlog) for people who are on a dead band,
so they can watch the game...
-       the initial exchange function now also recognises embedded
        calls (CT3/PA0R/QRP)
-       The logcfg.dat template has been updated to version 0.9.21.
-       The manpage has been updated to version 0.9.21.

If this version tests o.k. (no problems here, it builds and runs well with
hamlib-1.2.3 and cwdaemon-0.9), I will issue a new release of the live cd
before the end of next week. I tested with UBUNTU and SuSe 9.1. Pse let me
know if you find anything.

The todo list ist growing...

Have fun, 73

Rein Pa0R