tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] 160 Test

From: n0oct
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] 160 Test
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 21:59:54 -0600

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 17:01:11 -0500
Ed <address@hidden> wrote:

> I know its late to ask, but does anyone have a logcfg and rules file
> for the 160 CW test ? I would do my own, but just started with TLF
> this past week. Or is there another test I can use as a replacement ??
> ...73
>
> Ed W3NR

here's what I am using:

in the rules file, make sure you set contest mode, and
WYSIWYG_MULTIBAND
MY_COUNTRY_POINTS=2
MY_CONTINENT_POINTS=5
DX_POINTS=5

that's all you need.  For the logcfg.dat, put
RULES=arrl_160   [that's what I named the rules file]

and add your call and other things you think you will need.  I get rid
of all the rig control stuff, since I don't control the rig from the
computer.

--
73, Jim N0OCT

--