tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] fun with tlf!

From: W.R. Juergens (DL2WRJ)
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] fun with tlf!
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 06:23:48 +0100

Joop wrote:
> Done 365 QSO's during the CQWW on 20 meters single band, around 70000
> points. Worked 80 countries and 25 zones. Some nice ones: 5H, 9M6,
> CX, 3E, P4, 8P, VP9, TO4A (FM7), V5, D4, 9Y, ZF2, A6, A4, OY and of
> course CT9L, but I don't think Rein was behind the keyer :-)

Congrats Joop!
It was a nice contest even the condx were not so good.
I worked as usual in S&P QRP Allband with my K2 and a random wire, 217
QSOs, ~42000 points.
Several highlites in the log, 5U,JA,TO4A,OY,3V8,IH9,CN,OD5 and of course
CT9L on 80m. I think it was Rein but I'm not sure, but he take often
the lowband part. :) I worked him before last week as CT3/PA0R on 80m.
TLF worked flawless on my Suse 9.1 box, except of a small failure. If
you have set the weigth to e.g. 4 and press ALT-W again you *must* add
a new weigth, otherwise the weigth is set to 0. I observed again a
choppy problem, but I dont know why the cwlib makes again a choopy
sound. I'm sure it was gone after your porting of the cwdaemon to
cwlib. Maybe this is a Suse problem.

73 Wolf, DL2WRJ
--
http://www.dl2wrj.de - CW - Digital - QRP - QRPP - QRSS
DL-QRP-AG #2138 AGCW #3022 RU-QRP #47 G-QRP #11473 QRP-L #2545