tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] File help.txt in Portuguese language.

From: David Quental
Subject: [Tlf-devel] File help.txt in Portuguese language.
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 16:50:14 +0100

Hello to all.

Only to info that I translated into Portuguese language file help.txt, maybe it can help portuguese users. Rein, if you can please joy help.txt in download directory of TLF, it will be welcome here.

Best regards and fine weekend for all (mine will be at shift :( :( :( :( ) .

CT1DRB
David Quental

PS: next hollidays I will test TLF with a laptop and my ft-817, maybe I will have luck :) :) :) .
Maybe I will do a castle activity.