tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] EZMaster USB All mode Interface

From: I4UFH HRS
Subject: [Tlf-devel] EZMaster USB All mode Interface
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 05:10:17 -0000

hamradiosolutions.it

Developer Preview

EZMaster a new all-in-one interface.

EZMaster is more that an interface, is an USB Device that interfaces PC with several devices in the shack, and aim to replace all the interfaces between devices such as SO2R Box, antenna switching, radios, filters, CW Keyers, Voice Keyers and more. include a powerful microprocessor that add and boost function not yet available before from a single device.

EZMaster will be available starting from May/June 2004, official announce will be in about two weeks. This advance developer preview allow you to take a look at this device, and evaluate the support in your applications.

Who will be interested to buy a unit, we can offer a special developer price for no more that two unit for each developer.

You will found an attached .zip with a document that describe the Device with deep information for developer, detailed technical information are available upon request.

hope your are interested in our products

73 de Fabio I4UFH

Comments are welcome : address@hidden

For more information visit our web :

www.hamradiosolutions.com