tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Problem with Spots and need for ttyS2 and ttyS3

From: Ernst-Jan Eijlers
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Problem with Spots and need for ttyS2 and ttyS3
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:14:22 +0100

Rein,

Thanks for your very swift respons! I feel ashamed on my request regarding the
serial ports. Indeed, it works fine! Obviously, I have carried out too much
different trials this weekend! Maybe it is possible to mention it on your
project site. Now, it only mentions ttyS0 and ttyS1.

With respect to the spots information, I have generated a cluster log file via
the command:

   telnet node | tee -a clfile

The logfile is shown below. This is not what I used to do as I prefer using
the direct Telnet interface. Parts of my normal configuration file are copied
below as well.
The information below is not visible in my spots window, it is only being
displayed when I use the cluster option and when I have selected the telnet
option in de configuration file.

Most probably, I have made a stupid setting, but I have read the documentation
over and over. Please advise.

Best 73s de PA3FXS, Ernst-Jan

Relevant (?) parts of my configuration file:
RULES=cqww
CONTEST=cqww
LOGFILE=cqww.log
ADDNODE=10.0.0.115
THISNODE=A
LAN_DEBUG
# Cluster: PI4TUE (Eindhoven)
TELNETHOST=131.155.192.179
TELNETPORT=8000
#
#TNCPORT=/dev/ttyS0
#TNCPORT=/dev/ttyUSB1
#TNCSPEED=2400
#
#FIFO_INTERFACE
#
SHOW_FREQUENCY
#
#CLUSTER
#BANDMAP
SPOTLIST
#FILTER 3
#
#SCOREWINDOW
#
#CHECKWINDOW
#
MARKERS=/home/pa3fxs/contests/test1/tlfmarkers
MARKERCALLS=/home/pa3fxs/contests/test1/tlfmarkers

Cluster log

*** Connected to PI5EHV-8
DX de IZ3ACX:    21198.7  VA2DRT       PACKET                         2044Z
DX de JA3FYC:     1823.9  UK8DAN       CQ                             2045Z
PM85
DX de JA1FXR:     1821.5  YL2AM                                       2048Z
DX de 6K2AVL:     7045.0  IZ6FXP       CQ DX                          2046Z
DX de DL2FAG:    14070.0  J37LR                                       2047Z
DX de JA3FYC:     1821.5  YL2SM                                       2047Z
PM85
DX de JA1FXR:     1821.5  YL2SM        CQ                             2050Z