tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Problem with Spots and need for ttyS2 and ttyS3

From: Ernst-Jan Eijlers
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Problem with Spots and need for ttyS2 and ttyS3
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 18:05:11 +0100

Dear OM,

Two weeks ago I installed TLF. Currently I am exploring the XPlanet
functionality. Unfortunately, the spots window (Node: PI5TUE) does not show
the information as provided by the cluster. Consequently, the tlfmasters file
is not filled properly. Any advice?

Further, I do have two radios connected by serial ports to my computer, I do
understand that only ttyS0 and ttyS1 are supported yet. Is there any plan to
implement the support for ttyS2 and ttyS3?

Thanks for your respons!

Best 73s de PA3FXS, Ernst-Jan