tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Wishlist feature request

From: Bob Nielsen
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Wishlist feature request
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:55:36 -0800

On 12/12/03 08:33:05, Rein Couperus wrote:
Oh well, if it's easy you should not wait too long...

test version at: http://sharon.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pub/linux/ham/tlf
please let me know if this is what you wanted... mine works :-)

That was fast and it looks just fine. I suspect the Cabrillo file generated by the write command will need a bit of post-contest tweaking, but that applies to any user-defined contests.

I only wish that propagation conditions would improve over the next six hours!

Thanks & 73, Bob N7XY