tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] AutoCQ bug

From: Martin Kratoska
Subject: [Tlf-devel] AutoCQ bug
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 15:59:56 +0100

I tested the 0.9.9 - works good now in spite of country resolution but
I found another annoying bug. If AutoCQ is on, it can be terminated by
pressing ESC twice but there is no immediate response. I suggest to
terminate the AutoCQ by pressing of ANY key (you can start typing the
call of incoming station) - the actual gap between CQs.

The AutoCQ interval should be measured from END of a CQ to BEGIN of
following one. BTW this was a bug persisting in TR for years. I also
suggest to introduce a 0.5 second step, 1 second seems rather coarse.
IMHO It seems that the actual gap between CQs is from 2 to 8 seconds.

There is a lot of troubles with CWdaemon. The resulting CW is still
jerky and the speed indicator does not display the actual speed. BTW
pressing Alt-W (weighting setting) shows another value than the upper
green bar. It is quite interesting that TR Log run under dosemu
produces almost good CW.

73 Martin, OK1RR