tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Test-driving 0.9.5

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Test-driving 0.9.5
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 17:32:39 +0100

Rein Couperus wrote:

Hi Wilbert...

On Monday 03 November 2003 05:01, Wilbert Knol wrote:
Although I haven't used this version in anger, I had a play with it
last night. Suggestions (some of which I may have mentioned before, I
can't be sure):

1. Rig type 1901 (rpc rig daemon) does not work. The work-around is to
shut down the daemon (su -c "rcrigd stop") and let tlf drive the rig
directly.

However, I have another app that uses the rig, and being able to use
rpc rig would be really good. It should actually be easier than a
normal rig, as no hardware is needed (port and port speed).

I have not done anything with rpc rig yet, will have to study waht to do..
Or maybe stephane can give me some hints...

Rigid=1901
Port=localhost

That's all there is to it. It works okay with xlog.

Joop