tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] some bugs??

From: Stephane Fillod
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] some bugs??
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 23:12:17 +0100

On Tue, Oct 28, 2003, rein couperus PA0R wrote:

> P.S.: Pity we did not work... I was single band on 10.

I've heard N4PQX in QSO with the shinny PA0R call, at 1612z
on saturday. I worked Rob right after you did. Too bad the
skip was not short enough.  On the other hand....

Once again, tlf proved to be up to it (at least for my little pistol),
and I look forward to train my ears a bit while beaming my antenna
to Tunisia.

Thanks Rein!

Stephane - F8CFE