tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Tlf-0.9.3 supports USB, and multiple config files...

From: rein couperus PA0R
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Tlf-0.9.3 supports USB, and multiple config files...
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:21:38 +0200 (MEST)

Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:26:43 +0200

I just uploaded tlf-0.9.3 .

Main features are: USB support and the possibility to use a different con=
fig=20
file for each operator...=20
I have also been able to include the latest feature requests. (Where else=
 do=20
you get this service? :-)=20

=46rom the README:=20

tlf-0.9.3=20
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=20

- Bug fix: Speed setting from logcfg.dat erratic. Changed parameter to=20
CWSPEED=3Dxx (was SPEED=3Dxx).=20

- Bug fix: The auto cq function could not be stopped with ESCAPE=20

- Changed parameter input for TNCPORT and RIGPORT. The parameters now=20
accept direct path entry: e.g. RIGPORT=3D/dev/ttyS0 or TNCPORT=3D/dev/tty=
USB1.=20
Tnx ZL2BSJ for the help. This adds USB capability to tlf...=20

- Added parameter NOAUTOCQ which switches off the auto_cq function=20

- Added parameter SSBMODE to start tlf in ssb mode (does not switch the r=
ig).=20

- Added possibility to have several logcfg.dat files:=20
Start tlf with tlf -f<filename>. You can now have different configuration=
s=20
per operator. e.g. tlf -fPA0RCT, tlf -fHB9FBL etc...=20
Tlf first looks at the -f parameter, and expects the file in the=20
working directory (e.g. /home/yourcall/contest/2003/cqwwcw/logcfg.dat).=20
The default filename is logcfg.dat. If there is no config file in the=20
working directory tlf opens PACKAGE_DATA_DIR/logcfg.dat, READ ONLY (often=
=20
needs root privileges).=20
You will need to change the call and other parameters on that one.=20

- :HELp now displays the manpage.=20

- :INFo now also displays the relevant filenames, addresses, and ports.=20

I hope these are all necessary changes for the upcoming cqww tests...=20

If you plan to use tlf, please test your configuration well before the te=
st...=20
I hope to work all you during the CQWW-CW from TS7N (Kerkennah, AF-073)!!

73,=20

Rein PA0R
--=20
Email: address@hidden or address@hidden