tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Re: USB, success!

From: rein couperus PA0R
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Re: USB, success!
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:31:51 +0200

Good evening Wilbert,

thanks for the testing, I will upload a new version on sunday including the
changes. If I read the TRlog mailing list the USB capability is a hot issue.

Can you explain what is additionally needed   to make it work (drivers,
hardware)? Would  this also be possible for the LPT (CWdaemon)?

For tlf-0.9.3 I  have done the same for the TNC port, that will also work with
TNCPORT=/dev/ttyUSBx.
Would appreciate if you could test that also some time next week...

Agn, tnx for the help!

Have a nice weekend....

Rein PA0R

P.S.: The transceive mode CT uses was the cause of several network crashes
during our cqww-cw at CT9L last year. Every time an op spun the dial of the
FT1000MP the network was flooded with freq. update packets, and the DOS
systems crashed. Once all 3 at the same time :-) This meant rebooting the
computers...

--
Email: address@hidden or address@hidden
http://www.couperus.com, http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/tlf