tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] F1-F4 Key

From: rein couperus PA0RCT
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] F1-F4 Key
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 22:28:01 +0200

Hallo Olaf,

sorry abt. the delay, but we were in the Friedrichshafen area for the hamradio
since tuesday   :-)

With regard to the F1-F5 keys, please read my message to in3klq of this
evening (I copied it to the list...).

With regard to the simulator you need 2 things:

1. load a keyer (cwdaemon is the best in the world)

2. set the mode to CW

If that does not help please shout....

73, Rein PA0RCT