tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] F1-F4 Key

From: Olaf Möller
Subject: [Tlf-devel] F1-F4 Key
Date: 24 Jun 2003 10:00:17 +0200

Dear Rein,

- It is a VERY good idea to develop a contest software for Linux.

- I had some problems with compilation (tlf 0.9). I am using SuSE 8.1
and I had to download and install new versions of "autoconf" and
"automake". Now it is working.

- Now I have a problem with using the simulation mode. The Keys F1-F4
don't work as they should, so I can not start the simulation mode.

- After typin in ":sim" it shows "simulatin on" but the top line still
displays "log".

Best regards from Germany

Olaf

DL4DZ