tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Re: TLF and Field Day 2003

From: rein couperus PA0RCT
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Re: TLF and Field Day 2003
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 21:08:57 +0200

Hi Jaye,

you can use tlf for the fieldday. The file you probably want is the one called
logcfg.dat, which you find in /usr/local/share/tlf. I can send you a fully
configured config file for the fd if you need, but it is actually very easy:
set CONTEST=arrlfd and make sure you have the right messages in the Function
keys (both CW and VOICE now !).

Tlf will use 2 points for CW and 1 for SSB as per the rules.
If you write the exchange like "1ACT"  tlf will remember the exchange from
other bands (up to the first space)..

You can also set a power multiplier if you want.

Tlf will NOT  take care of any bonus points; you have to add them after the
party...

Tlf does not create a valid cabrillo file for the fd, as it is not needed
according to the rules.

BTW, there is a mailing list for tlf users called tlf-devel at
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/tlf

If you need to know more, just holler.... If you need changes to the program,
I've got time until next friday, I am taking a well-earned 3 weeks holiday
:-)

73,

Rein PA0RCT

PS: Anybody going to Hamradio in Friedrichshafen?

On Friday 13 June 2003 19:30, Jaye Inabnit ke6sls wrote:

Email: address@hidden or address@hidden