tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Re: Cwdaemon - not very good solution

From: Wolf-Ruediger Juergens
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Re: Cwdaemon - not very good solution
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 21:26:33 +0200

Hello Martin, all,

On Sunday 18 May 2003 23:53, Martin Kratoska wrote:
> > The only difference is that we
> > use Pin14 for switching between microphone and soundblaster.
>
> That's the matter!

I got a mail from Lada, he explained that pin 14 is used in SSB Mode for
switching of his interface, in CW Mode it can be used for Paddle input
without sideeffects.

> BTW don't forget support both Curtis A/B modes
> http://www.qsl.net/ok1rr/curtisa_b.html

Of course not, its a must!

> Steven, K1EL, now offers his codes of PIC K8keyers (public domain now). It
> seems as a good inspiration how Curtis A and B modes works.

His K8 was my first keyer after switching from straigth key to paddles ;-)
I know his source very well and made some changes in the past to fit my needs.
But now the keyer getting dusty, since I had built the K2. But the K8 is a
very nice and full featured keyer easy to build and operate.

Thanks for your tips, I will do my best to realize a good keyer programm.

73 de Wolf, DL2WRJ
--
Q:      Why did the programmer call his mother long distance?
A:      Because that was her name.