tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Abt SuSE 8.2.

From: Ana Maria Grilo Moreira
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Abt SuSE 8.2.
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 22:20:31 +0100

73 to all.

First of all excuse me abt my ask, it is not concern abt ham but is around.

I use SuSE 8.1 but now there is version 8.2. Here in Portugal price is vy high to me, so I ask if any ham has SuSE 8.2 can do copy of the 5 cd's and send them to me. Of course i pay mail transportation (inside EU is cheap).

I know that subject of my mail is not exactly concern to ham radio, so my apologies, but new version of gmfsk only compiles under SuSE 8.2, so this is my ask.

Best 73 to all and agn my apologies.

CT1DRB
David Quental