tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] PTT in cwdaemon?

From: Wolf-Ruediger Juergens
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] PTT in cwdaemon?
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 22:38:17 +0200

On Monday 05 May 2003 21:25, rein couperus PA0RCT wrote:
> PTT is used mainly to cold switch a PA or antenna relay etc...
> The way it works is that you specify a Turn On Delay of 0 to 50
> milliseconds and a PTT hold time the length of a word space (3 dits) after
> the buffer is empty. (The next message will begin with a TOD again, so
> there is plenty of time for the relays to fall off ).
>
> A value of 0 would disable the PTT (default).

Hello Rein,
I've heard a very bad CW from R at friday on 20m, maybe his TOD was not well
adjusted ;-)
Can we make the TOD adjustable from tlf?
Let's say from 0...200ms <ESC,"d", "0...200"> or is 0..50ms enough?

73 de Wolf, DL2WRJ
--
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
(/usr/games/fortune)