Re: [Tinycc-devel] When is planned to be released the next version of Tc

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] When is planned to be released the next version of Tcc?
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 10:07:20 +0100

Ouch! I don’t know about ARCH ARM Linux, I can just say it works nicely on RPi
ARM board:

address@hidden:~ $ tcc -v
tcc version 0.9.27 (ARM Hard Float Linux)

address@hidden:~ $ uname -a
Linux sims3 4.14.89-v7+ #1182 SMP Tue Dec 18 00:35:25 GMT 2018 armv7l GNU/Linux

address@hidden:~ $ cat hello1.c
#include <stdio.h>

int main(int argc, char* argv[])
{
        printf("Hello World!\n");
        return 0;
}
address@hidden:~ $ tcc hello1.c
address@hidden:~ $ ./a.out
Hello World!

This tcc version allows me to pass my Lisp compiler huge non regression test
suite.