Re: [Tinycc-devel] Found an issue when compiling raylib with TCC

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Found an issue when compiling raylib with TCC
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 13:09:58 +0200

Michael Matz wrote:
Hi again,

On Thu, 31 May 2018, Michael Matz wrote:

I can't find a test which reproduces a problem with current mob branch.

FWIW, I tried your raylib on x86-64 linux with the mob branch of TCC. The problem doesn't reproduce for examples/textures_rectangle, also not when going back to raylib commit 1f0cc57ec (the one before your work-arounds for TCC). So if you had the problem on x86-64-linux as well, then it's fixed in the mob branch. If you had the problem somewhere else you need to tell us the details.

Hi Michael,

This could be related to this
    http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/tinycc-devel/2018-02/msg00014.html
in which case it happens only on Windows/x86_64 (and only since someone
made all the xmmN registers available to the compiler). I pushed a fix here

http://repo.or.cz/tinycc.git/commitdiff/8f6fcb709ae7b2379866c292ce478ab95dc75b48#patch9

Also a fix for
    http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/tinycc-devel/2018-03/msg00018.html
here

http://repo.or.cz/tinycc.git/commitdiff/ace1225492af1ac82a11e571b768d65e4cdc12c4

and for
    http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/tinycc-devel/2018-02/msg00011.html
That is for the fact that using the wrong _stat struct did not issue a
warning as it should, here

http://repo.or.cz/tinycc.git/commitdiff/2b155a8c16b2856461020e65370385347a485d65

Ciao,

--- grischka