Re: [Tinycc-devel] Documentation Suggestion

From: Patrick
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Documentation Suggestion
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 09:39:12 -0400

On 18-03-12 09:27 AM, address@hidden wrote:
Patrick <address@hidden> wrote:

Last night I tried again but this time I did not alter my bashrc but
instead used ./configure disable-shared CC=tcc

I guess TCC can't generate position independent code. I am having a lot
more luck now and I had a great time last night compiling several projects.
I use it on x86_64 Linux to generate shared objects all the time
(the extensions in gawk).  Is this on Linux or some other OS?

Arnold