Re: [Tinycc-devel] Possible release schedule?

From: Charles Lohr
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Possible release schedule?
Date: Sat, 6 May 2017 02:55:22 -0400

I have had several similar experiences to you.  0.6.26 is deployed in some commercial applications on my side, but all around feels pretty janky.

I feel embarrassed since right after I sent the message, I noticed there was talk of it in February, 2017.   (message from middle of thread) https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/tinycc-devel/2017-02/msg00017.html

Tons of work was done it seems to push for release, but no release?  All the issues that were discussed in the thread appear to have people claiming that the fixes were in.  There are still other active issues it seems on this list but they are seem few and far between.