Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc build on OSX

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc build on OSX
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 08:51:29 +0200

I also use __MACH__ which is for Darwin

#if     (defined(__MACH__) && defined(__APPLE__))
#define OLOSSYSTEMNAME          "macosx"
#endif

For different compiler/architecture/os detection I suggest you have a look
at:

https://sourceforge.net/p/predef/wiki/Home/

For OS: https://sourceforge.net/p/predef/wiki/OperatingSystems/

See also:
 https://sourceforge.net/projects/predef/files/predef/0.2/

I'm sure that at you're not even aware that more than half of them existed.