Re: [Tinycc-devel] '.' as code position in asm_expr_unary()

From: Michael Matz
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] '.' as code position in asm_expr_unary()
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 17:01:47 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On Tue, 19 Apr 2016, Sergey Korshunoff wrote:

> > Probably on PARSE_FLAG_ASM_FILE would be better to leave single dots as tok
> = '.' -- that is when next char is not IS_ID it will not become a symbol on
> its own.
>
> A patch for the asm .rept/.endr directives
> https://github.com/seyko2/tinycc/commit/41356cad25119a1c0d1bdac85991657b4fdf829f
>     and '.' alone is a token now in *.S (not an identifier)
>     representing a current position in the code (PC).
>
> PS: I don't know now how to commit to the [mob] branch

I don't understand.  You push to [mob] all the time.  Do you mean to a
personal mob branch?  Please see http://repo.or.cz/mob.html and "personal
mob area".  Basically you push into branches named "mob_$user/stuff".  You
need to register $user with repo.or.cz to do that, though.  So it's not as
simple as the [mob] branch, but unlike [mob] is indeed your personal play
ground.

Ciao,
Michael.