[Tinycc-devel] Problems running on my Windows 7 sytem

From: Reddy, RamasahayamX U
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Problems running on my Windows 7 sytem
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 18:13:32 +0000

Dear TinyCC development team,

Thanks,  for  granting me membership.

I have the following basic startup problem:

I have unzipped both *win32*.zip and *win64*.zip but neither of them is working Coming up with

Error message:

" The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022). Click OK to close the application"

I tried in Administrator window also but no luck.

I have a Cygwin  shell also but tcc did not produce any executable code.

IS THIS windows 7 compatible problem?   Looks like in 2013, windows 7 is the most used OS?

Please let me know and help.

Thanks,

=== Rama