[Tinycc-devel] Page´s reboot

From: Luis Alejandro Muzzachiodi
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Page´s reboot
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 18:46:53 -0800 (PST)

Congratulations all tinycc'ers for a new release !.
Some one did mention again of the original site (oudated) and other talks about links, etc. Little things that helps very much to this effort. I think that better than waiting for Fabrice is just made a new page, modest but updated. For example, the dominion tinycc.com.ar (Argentina)  it´s available. I know this isn't the same as ".org  or .net" but could be better than the original-dead page. And it´s free ;-)

Alejandro