Re: [Tinycc-devel] Segmentation Faults and test failures on ARM (Raspbia

From: Jerry Reed
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Segmentation Faults and test failures on ARM (Raspbian/Raspberry Pi)
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 22:09:30 -0500

Ok, tried the mob version tar gzip file from here:

wget http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git/snapshot/f3e5649150df4d58c97bbedef71a14c4f707feed.tar.gz

so I'm pretty sure I have the latest version of your fixes.  Fixed a problem on my end with missing time command.

Now tests run to conclusion most of the time, through the speedtest, except still getting Segmentation faults maybe 20% of the time at different tests.

Hope to try the BeagleBone in the AM EST.

Regards,

Jerry

On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 2:44 PM, Thomas Preud'homme <address@hidden> wrote:
Le samedi 26 janvier 2013 02:25:53, Jerry Reed a écrit :
> I would be happy to retest on the BeagleBone and the Raspberry Pi when a
> relevant build is ready.

Fixed. Go ahead and try :)

> Regards,
>
> Jerry