Re: 答复: [Tinycc-devel] Where can I dow nload an old version of tiny cc?

From: Mike
Subject: Re: 答复: [Tinycc-devel] Where can I dow nload an old version of tiny cc?
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 12:57:41 -0400

What work is so important?
* compiler based optimization? (this might not be very important. maybe speedy algorithms/code in your program is more important.)
 * C99?  (tcc's quite up to date with that stuff)

What books do you recommend?  :)

-Mike

Basile STARYNKEVITCH wrote:
Leslie wrote:
Thanks Seo! I've downloaded it. I'm trying to find a smallest and readable C compiler source code (not like
OTCC, it's too hurt to read it), to learn the behavior of compiler.

I suggest reading first books on compilation, before reading code.

TinyCC is remarkable only by its small size. And it does not do the work
that most compilers do.